Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, Flavor-Full!
With just a few ingredients and a candy bar mold, you’ll be enjoying your creation to curb your sweet tooth which of course will help you keep on focus with your healthy eating track!
This takes literally less than 5 minutes to make and 30 minutes or so to harden.
– 8 ounces 100 % unsweetened cacao or baking chocolate
– 6 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
– 3 tablespoons 100% powdered stevia
– Melt all ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat on the stove until completely smooth OR just melt in 30 second intervals in the microwave until completely smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
– Pour into candy mold and refrigerate until hardened.
Makes 16 servings @ 118 calories
My husband and I are in love with this treat. It is a staple in our house. Sometimes we get crazy and add shredded coconut or homemade nut butter to the mix.
Questions? Contact me, Dr. Deborah Pearson, chiropractor serving Alpharetta, Johns Creek, and Roswell.